à partir 02.03.2020
Expire le 02.03.2020
Description de l'entreprise
Belonging to the Compliance Department, you contribute to the success by supporting Compliance operations projetcs. You will report directly to the Chief Operations Officer based in Zurich.
Our client is an international renowned Private Bank, well established in Geneva. For the Headquarter in Zurich, we are looking for a :
Description du poste
Your Mission :
- Coordinating with Global Compliance Officers with respect to various compliance operations projects.
- Managing a porfolio of projects including the optimisation of front to back process and tool improvement.
- Analyse the different processes and documentation to identifie the existing gaps and errors.
- Developing a set of prioritized improvement requirements for proccesses and tools based upon review results.
Exigence de l'emploi
Your Profile :
- At least 5 years of experience as Business Analyst in a Bank or a Financial Institution.
- A strong background in Compliance and Project Management involving Swiss private Banks
- You have strong analytical abilities, excellent written and oral communication skills, and you are capable of providing clear reasoning fastly (clear and rapid reasoning)
- English is a must, ability to speak German, French and/or Italian would be a plus